We are the FIRST office in Lambton County to offer 3D Dental imaging.
At Petrolia Dentistry we use the Sirona Orthophos XG3D scanner to take CT scans of the jaws. CT scans are composed of hundreds of thin slices that are used to generate a three-dimensional image of our patients. Our practice philosophy is that NO implant surgery should be conducted without use of a 3 Dimensional bone scan to ensure proper implant placement.
Why Choose a 3D capable office:
- Reduced possibility of surgical complications
- More Esthetic implant treatment
- Less time in the dental chair
- Safer implant placement
- Safer Wisdom tooth extraction
- Greater Root Canal Success
Petrolia Dentistry is happy to offer referral imaging services with written report for neighboring offices with a Doctor’s prescription